What's New and What's Fun in KL?
With its interesting brew of Malay, Chinese, Indian, indigenous and Western cultures, KL is a lively city. Whether it is your first time here or you’re a frequent visitor, check out KL Magazine for the best tips and advice.
While others visit Petronas Towers and Petaling Street, we will point you in the direction of the best places to eat, shop, sleep and see. We review only the best and bring you back stage passes to club openings, unique attractions and the tastiest restaurants in town. Whether it is a quirky Korean dessert café, a trendy boutique hotel or an exclusive rooftop bar, this guide is sure to make your KL experience unique.
- KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket (24 Hours)
- Half Day Batu Caves Experience
- Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour
- Genting Highlands Experience - With Indoor Theme Park Ticket
- Full Day Malacca Excursion
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Cultural Night Tour with Show and Dinner